In 2019, we introduced four action points:
- Mobilising the industry to combat modern day slavery, human trafficking, forced prostitution and child pornography.
- Deliver inclusive, ethical and sustainable products and services
- Older people, the vulnerable and new technologies: ensuring older people, the vulnerable & misplaced persons are included in the development of new technologies.
- Taking tangible actions to ensure more diversity & inclusion.
2021 is the year to take the lead by looking beyond profits; and and take tangible actions to ensure ethical, sustainable and inclusive financial services. Join us as we deep dive on these topics.
WHAT WILL YO GAIN FROM ATTENDING?
- Listen and learn from the challenges, success stories and experiences from women and men who are leading the way in FinTech & Payments
- Learn about tangible actions that your organisation can take to become more ethical, sustainable and inclusive
- Join the larger tribe of lively and friendly community of like-minded people that will help you grow your network
- Get inspired by people and organisations going beyond CRS and profits
WHAT TOPICS WILL BE DISCUSSED?
The conference will feature interactive panels, deep-dive workshops, and plenary sessions with industry experts and leaders.
September 28th- Workshops & Awards Dinner
September 29th - Main Conference
WHAT SHOULD DELEGATES EXPECT?
EWPN is positive that, by creating a positive arena in where women can come together to discuss issues relating to Women in FinTech (Payments) Leadership, female founders, bridging the gender gap, pushing more diversity and inspiring future generations of girls into the sector.